- Keto Fest: Ketogenic Food and Science Festival July 14-16 New London, CT
- KetoCon September 1-3 Austin, TX
- Ancestral Health Symposium 2017 September 7-9 Seattle, WA
- Physicians for Ancestral Health Winter Retreat: Ketogenic Diets, Caloric Restriction, and Hormones (video forthcoming)
- Doc Fermento Discovers The World with Bryan Davis (episode 79)
- Low Carb Cruise 2017: My Carnivorous Diet: why plants are unnecessary and may cause harm (video forthcoming)
- Interview with Shelley Schlender of meandmydiabetes.com: Amber O’Hearn – Carnivore for Health (Part 1 of 3)
- Ketovangelist Podcast
Ancestral Health Symposium: Optimal Weaning from an evolutionary perspective
See the accompanying post for slides, full transcript, and references.
Excerpts of this lecture were used as testimony in Tim Noakes' defense trial:
- Biochemical Warfare: Paleo Magazine Radio hosts Amber and an eclectic group of thinkers questioning the health halo around plant eating. Includes transcript
- The 2 Keto Dudes, Carl Franklin and Richard Morris, talk to Amber O'Hearn about being a carnivore, evolution, sleep, ketogenic metabolism, and a few other tasty nuggets you won't want to miss!
Our BSidesLV talk on the Medical-Grade Diet
With Zooko Wilcox
See also the accompanying post: The medical-grade diet