- 7th National Grazing Lands Conference (7NGLC): Human Health & Nutrition workshop with Drs. Peter Ballerstedt and Sara Place.
- The Boulder Carnivore Conference
- Biohackers Lab: Ep70: Is Ketosis Good for Brain Development & Long-Term Health? Amber O’Hearn
Ketogenic Girl: The Human Keto Advantage with Amber O'Hearn
- The Paleo Solution Podcast: Episode 409 – Amber O’Hearn – Carnivore Diet
Primal Edge Health: Amber O'Hearn 9-Year Keto-Carnivore pioneer
- Deskbound » Episode 18 – An Evolutionary Case For The Carnivore Diet with Amber O’Hearn
- Carnivore Cast: L. Amber O’Hearn - Zero Carb Veteran, Carnivore and Ketosis, Diving Deep
- Human Performance Outliers Podcast
- Low Carb Houston 2018, Carnivory, Ketosis, and the Development of the Human Brain, video forthcoming
- Ketofest 2018, Carnivorous Diets: benefits beyond low carb, video forthcoming
Ancestral Health Symposium 2018
Inuit Ketosis and the Arctic Variant of CPT1A
- The Paleomedicina Clinical Open Days in Zalaszentgrót, Hungary, April 5-7, 2018. Personal experiences in long-term carnivorous eating: benefits beyond carbohydrate restriction
Low Carb Breckenridge 2018: "
Ketosis without starvation: the human advantage"
The Adventures of Keto Woman. A podcast with Daisy Brackenhall-Part 2
The Adventures of Keto Woman. A podcast with Daisy Brackenhall-Part 1
Biohackers Lab: Amber O'Hearn: The Carnivore Diet for Women Success Story
- Keto Connect Episode #24: The Importance Of Micro Nutrients On A Keto Diet — Amber O’Hearn
- Break Nutrition Podcast Episode 28 – Amber O’Hearn says meat heals & birds fly
- Interview with Marika Sboros – Carnivore Queen: Hacker O'Hearn on Magic of Meat
Ancestral Health Symposium 2017 September 7-9 Seattle, WA
Ketogenic Diets, Caloric Restriction, and Hormones
- KetoCon September 1-3 Austin, TX (video forthcoming)
Podcast with Coach Stephanie Holbrook
- Inner Fire Podcast
Ketofest: Ketogenic Food and Science Festival July 14-16 New London, CT
- Ketovangelist Podcast
- Interview with Shelley Schlender of meandmydiabetes.com: Amber O’Hearn – Carnivore for Health (Part 1 of 3)
Low Carb Cruise 2017: My Carnivorous Diet: why plants are unnecessary and may cause harm
- Low Carb Cruise 2017: Q&A On Zero Carb Diets
- Doc Fermento Discovers The World with Bryan Davis (episode 79)
- Physicians for Ancestral Health Winter Retreat: Ketogenic Diets, Caloric Restriction, and Hormones (video forthcoming)
- The 2 Keto Dudes, Carl Franklin and Richard Morris, talk to Amber O'Hearn about being a carnivore, evolution, sleep, ketogenic metabolism, and a few other tasty nuggets you won't want to miss!
- Biochemical Warfare: Paleo Magazine Radio hosts Amber and an eclectic group of thinkers questioning the health halo around plant eating. Includes transcript
Ancestral Health Symposium: Optimal Weaning from an evolutionary perspective
See the accompanying post for slides, full transcript, and references.
Excerpts of this lecture were used as testimony in Tim Noakes' defense trial:
Our BSidesLV talk on the Medical-Grade Diet
With Zooko Wilcox
See also the accompanying post: The medical-grade diet
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.